Become a Member of NAC
Beginning January 1, 2018, all memberships will run on a calendar cycle and expire on December 31st each year, regardless of the join date. Members who join between July 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 will automatically have their memberships extended through December 31, 2018 to account for this change. Current memberships enrolled before July 1, 2017 will expire on December 31, 2017.
Individual and organization memberships are critical to support the annual advocacy efforts of the Nashville Arts Coalition. Annual memberships range from $10 - $500. Choose the membership that is right for you or your organization.
Members will enjoy benefits like exclusive web content, advance notice of important legislative agendas and advocacy opportunities, and most importantly, the knowledge that you have helped raise awareness of the critical role arts and culture play in Nashville.
- Artists and Students: $10
- Individual Advocates: $25
- Organizations and businesses with budgets under $100,000: $50
- Organizations and businesses with budgets from $100k - $999k: $100
- Organizations and businesses with budgets from $1 - 5 million: $200
- Organizations and businesses with budgets over $5 million: $300
- Corporate members supporting the creative economy of Nashville: $500
Membership dues cover the cost of NAC's Government Relations Consultant each year in addition to expenses for workshops & advocacy events.