Nashville Arts Coalition is a group of individuals and organizations who advocate for public policy and public funding that supports a healthy arts ecology in Nashville.
- We believe a healthy arts ecology has a positive impact on the economy, culture, and education.
- We believe that increased advocacy for the arts in the city as a whole will benefit our entire community.
- We believe in being focused and flexible in our work together with equitable sharing of effort, learning and reflection on progress along the way.
- We believe in keeping the conversation going. We are inclusive of all artists, arts organizations, and their supporters.
The 2016-2017 Nashville Arts Coalition Steering Committee consists of:
- Kelly Corcoran, Intersection
- Trish Crist, NECAT
- Matt Fox, Fox in A Box
- Lisa French, Nashville Ballet
- Ellen Gilbert, Global Education Center
- Teree McCormick, Tennessee Jazz and Blues Society
- Mackenzie Robert, Nashville Film Festival
- Noah E. Spiegel, Nashville Children's Theatre
- Charles Stewart, Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Casey Summar, Arts & Business Council of Greater Nashville
Emma Supica, arts education consultant
- Shawn Whitsell, Southern Word
Joe Hall of Hall Strategies is NAC’s government relations consultant.
Nashville Arts Coalition is an all volunteer 501C3 tax-exempt organization operating as a fiscally sponsored program of the Arts and Business Council of Greater Nashville.